Boards & Organizations
Peacock Myers, P.C. is a full-service intellectual property law firm. We help inventors, scientists and artists acquire the intellectual property protection they need to maximize profitability from their creations. We also support the technological and artistic communities in Albuquerque and statewide through our participation on a number of boards and organizations.
The attorneys at Peacock Myers, P.C. serve a number of roles for professional, community and non-profit organizations, including:
- A Child’s Garden
- Albuquerque Economic Development, Inc.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- American Physical Society
- Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Central New Mexico Community College (CNM), Biotechnology Advisory Committee
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Speaker on Intellectual Property Topics
- Explora Science Museum
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Women’s Forum
- Junior League of Albuquerque
- Kirtland Air Force Base Partnership Committee
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- MPower Citizen’s Advisory Board for New Mexico AIDS Services
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- New Mexico – Israel Business Exchange (NMIBE)
- New Mexico Amigos
- New Mexico Angels
- New Mexico Audubon Council
- New Mexico Biotechnology & Biomedical Association (NMBIO)
- New Mexico Foundation for Human Enrichment
- New Mexico Society of Professional Engineers
- Solomon Schechter Day School of Albuquerque
- Technology Ventures Corporation (TVC)
- Trusted Advisor Network (TAN)
Many of these roles involve our attorneys’ IP expertise, which they also lend freely through their pro bono service.
To speak to an experienced patent attorney about your intellectual property interests, please contact Peacock Myers, P.C.
Call Peacock Myers, P.C. at 877-998-1506 to develop your intellectual property portfolio.
New Mexico’s Largest Intellectual Property Firm