Peacock Myers, P.C. Representative Client List
Peacock Myers, P.C. handles the intellectual property interests of major universities, museums, federal government agencies, national laboratories and other companies and individuals at every stage of intellectual property development and protection. Our clients come from a number of high-tech fields including medicine, electronics, computers, construction, environmental remediation as well as the arts.
Representative clients include:
- Accent Optical Technologies
- Biomoda, Inc.
- Bio-Tec Environmental
- Bueno Foods
- Crego Metal Systems, Inc.
- Delft University of Technology
- Explora Science Center & Children’s Museum
- Flywheel Ventures
- International Lubrication & Fuel Consultants
- Kinesio, Inc.
- Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- Luis Jimenez Estate
- MIOX Corporation
- Navajo Code Talkers Association
- New Mexico Angels
- New Mexico State University
- Optomec, Inc.
- Quell Corporation
- Quiznos, Inc.
- R.C. Gorman Estate and The Navajo Gallery
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Southwest Sciences, Inc.
- Tetra Corporation
- Tharpa Publications International
- U.S. Department of Energy
- University of Missouri
- VanDyke Software, Inc.
- Verge Fund
- Walter Jon Williams (author)
- XL Synergy, LLC
If you would like to discuss your intellectual property interests, please contact us.
Peacock Myers, P.C. is a full-service intellectual property law firm handling the interests of individuals and major corporations, educational institutions, government agencies and more.
Call 877-998-1506 to discuss your IP portfolio with an experienced IP lawyer.
New Mexico’s Largest Intellectual Property Firm